The primary role is to win and then manage a customer base by identifying new business opportunities, winning new business from your own appointments, and further supplementing this with any referred appointments you are given.
Your core product will be Mobile. However, you will be rewarded for any opportunities you bring for the following additional lines of business.
IT Hardware, Software, Support Services.
To succeed in your role, you will need to;
- Efficiently manage and continue to develop a healthy and consistent business pipeline.
- Generate well qualified new business appointments within the SME/Corporate sector for all products.
- Accurately forecast and deliver monthly sales targets on the core mobile product.
- Constantly improve network product knowledge through both self-study and Network supported training.
- Liaise with support staff to ensure smooth implementation of all products & services sold.
- In conjunction with highly experienced support staff, pro-actively account manage all new customers for the full duration of the contract.
- You will be responsible for developing a pipeline and managing your sales process to generate new business revenues and long term customer relationships.
- Leverage the existing database to ensure full product penetration.
To meet the agreed targets set out by the board and list all opportunities onto Salesforce, and documents onto Sharepoint.
Relationships and Roles:
- To demonstrate the ability to interact and co-operate with all your team mates.
- To build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships.
- Be highly presentable, self-motivated with superb communication skills.
- Have a proven track record in closing sales in the corporate market.
- Be responsible for generating new business every month from new customers and maximizing opportunities.
- To close any opportunities and appointments referred
- Identify and close new business.
To apply please email us with your covering letter and CV.